We seek an experienced sales executive to help take our ecommerce business to the next level. Part hunter, part farmer, you will be driven to build a portfolio of clients and rewarded for developing them into long-term customers. Reporting directly to the executive team, you will network closely with our partners and work with management to support our brand awareness and lead generation initiatives, develop a pipeline of opportunities, manage direct sales and develop C-level customer connections. Your territory will be the continental US.
- Enterprise web software and/or software services sales, ideally in ecommerce, CRM or related sector
- Proven track-record in software and/or software consulting services sales
- Strong understanding of ecommerce industry trends and market
- Ability to work closely with software and services partners (SAP desirable)
- Strong networking skills, and relevant existing network
- C-level operator
- Aligns with our corporate values
- Understands enterprise software/services sales process
- Ability to travel regularly
- Understands fundamentals of Agile delivery process
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be US Citizen
- Local to Chicago area preferred
- Direct new-business sales to prospects across USA
- Partner management & networking to generate leads
- Work with executive and telemarketing teams through events and other marketing initiatives to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of business
- Develop relationships at C-level in customers to drive ongoing business within new accounts
- Develop and present sales proposals
- Manage client relationships from sales through to delivery and build repeat business
- Represent Loop professionally at all times and help us to build our status as the leading commerce consultancy in the US
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include an overview of why this job sounds like a good fit for you.