Responsible for project delivery across a team of developers and business analysts. The project manager plays a central role in client communications and ensuring that a project delivers to expectation. The Project Manager is also responsible for the financial performance of the project and delivering to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Lead project specific client and stakeholder communications
- Deliver accurate project documentation and reporting
- Scope control and change management
- Resolve issues in an appropriate and effective manner
- Oversee the project from inception to delivery
- Record and influence the projects financial performance and resource
- Work very closely with a team of developers
- Inspire the development team and offer leadership
- After hours work to meet deadlines when required
- Assist with sales proposals, tender responses, presentations & client meetings
- Assist with internal systems including website, customer help-desk
- Assist development of internal methods, processes and documentation
- Experience working in a client-facing project management role
- 5+ years experience of delivering software development projects
- Solid understanding of technology and the software development lifecycle
- Expertise in Agile
- Proactive attitude, problem solver and results orientated
- Experience working on blue chip accounts
- Experience in enterprise ecommerce is advantageous
- Happy to travel when required
- Experience using web based collaboration tools
- Experience working on global projects would be an advantage
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include an overview of why this job sounds like a good fit for you.
You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.